Ingezonden door Johan van Utrecht:
Wanted! Head Coach, Dutch Women’s Top Club
AAC Amsterdam women’s team is seeking a qualified and motivated Head Coach, immediate start through July 2017.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a competitive and talented group of players.
You will have to integrate well into the club and team culture and deliver first class sessions to a wide variety of players. You will be highly motivated, demonstrating a passion for rugby and ambitious to develop as a coach. You will possess efficient time management and the ability to manage your own timetable while also documenting your own learning as a coach.
AAC women’s team consists of approximately 30 women, dedicated to the development of the club and the sport of rugby. AAC Women’s team have been a top 3 club in the highest division of Dutch rugby the last 10 years.
• World Rugby level 3 coach certificate.
• Previous coaching/trainer experience is required.
• A passion to perform at the highest level and encourage this among all program participants.
• A people’s coach, a large amount of humor.
• Be present at all training sessions on Tuesday and Thursday evening and games ( Sunday) throughout the season.
• Encourage the development of player’s leadership qualities.
Competitive rates of pay, commensurate with your experience as a coach.
Interested candidates please send resume & letter of interest to:
Club secretary, Johan van Utrecht